Last night Rebecca and Jaime came over and dyed Easter Eggs with us. I hadn't done that in so long. We had fun though. It's been quite a year: first gingerbread houses now this. I don't think Pat has ever had this much fun in his life!
Here is the before picture of our eggs.
Pat's purple footbal egg.
See Pat, it is fun to dye eggs.
Jaime made a Dodger egg and I just couldn't allow that in our house so I had to make an Angel egg.
Here is the finished product.
Thanks Rebecca and Jaime for coming over and giving me something different to do!

2 comments:
No problem! We had so much fun! I guess the next thing is fireworks?? Oh wait...Tyler will be here by then, and those might wake him up!
Looks like you had fun! we did that tonight too. Don't worry, babies can sleep through anything if they really want to.
Post a Comment