So here's what has been going on around here. I had some spotting again last week and also on Sunday night. I went to the doctor on Monday and she told me she wants me to go on bedrest for the next two weeks. She said this has been going on for too long now. I don't actually have to stay in bed all day, but she wants me to stay home and not go anywhere. She also did a fetal fibronectin test to check for my risk of preterm labor. I got the results this morning and they came back negative so that was a relief to all of us. We just aren't quite ready for Tyler to come yet. I told him he needs to wait AT LEAST two more months. That puts me at 37 1/2 weeks. We'll see how good he is at listening to his mother.
I have a feeling I'm going to be getting some serious cabin fever. Today is only day two and I'm already wondering what in the world I'm going to do. So far I've been doing lots of Sudoku, knitting, crocheting, and watching HGTV. You'll have to wait and see what kinds of projects I come up with. I'll be able to do a little work from home, but it won't be too much. I go back to the doctor on the first and we'll see what she says then. Until then I hope Pat is looking forward to keeping me company every minute he's home!

No comments:
Post a Comment