Tuesday, March 4, 2008

26 Weeks

I can't believe I actually made it to my third trimester already! The second trimester flew by. I'm pretty sure the last three months are going to go by pretty slowly.



Here is my picture from Sunday. Everyone seems to want to see how fat I'm getting. I went to the doctor on Friday and she told me that our baby is getting very big. Just what I wanted to hear! I just hope he doesn't get too big...we still have three months to go. Tyler is moving around a lot these days. We can actually see him moving now. It's just so crazy to think about what he's going to be like. We can't wait.
I'm having a pretty hard time sleeping these days and I hope that soon my body will get used to it. I know it's only going to get worse from here. Sunday night I actually woke up 10 times! I was feeling pretty good this morning knowing that I only got up four times last night. I have so many pillows that pretty soon Pat is going to end up sleeping on the floor! Poor Daddy!! Serves him right for all of that snoring he's doing while I'm trying to get some sleep. I still love him though.

6 comments:

Jared and Holly said...

Are you sure there aren't two babies in there? The 2nd trimester did seem to fly by!

Anonymous said...

You look so cute Kelly- that's a really good picture of you and Tyler!:) I hope the 3rd trimester goes just as quickly- I can't wait! Mom

Melanie said...

You look amazing! Don't you love that pregnant "glow?" Boys are awesome. Tyler will become your little buddy. You'll go everywhere together. At least Blake and I do. You're family is around so maybe you'll go more places with out him. Here, it's just us, and so much fun!

Rebecca M said...

I'm lovin the belly Kelly! :) HAHA, you look great girl!

Summer Hardey said...

You woke up 10 times!!!!!!! Welcome to the world of pregnancy! I remember sleeping proped up in a sitting position many times to keep my girls from going up under my ribs! Don't worry, it's all worth it! : )

Kim said...

Oh Kelly!!! What Belly??? J/J but really, you don't look that big but I guess I'm not one to compair to...squeezin out an almost 10# baby. You look so good though, and you don't look FAT at all girl!