This post is dedicated to my wonderful, loving husband, Patrick. He was feeling a little left out that he hasn't been on the blog very much. He has been such a big help to me since I've been pregnant and not able to do much. He's always doing the dishes for me and since I can't lift more than ten pounds, I can't do the laundry anymore (it's quite a little walk to do the laundry). He wanted me to tell everyone how he has been preparing to be a dad. He's been volunteering as a coach for a little league team with one of his customers from work. They had a tournament a couple of weekends ago and their team came in first. They even got medals and everything. The boys thought it would be fun to pour ice water on him...I'm sure he loved that! He's really hoping that Tyler likes sports so they can do some male bonding. He will have quite a few to choose from if he wants his dad's help....baseball, basketball, football. He's pretty much good at anything. I am not athletic AT ALL, so I hope he gets that from Pat. We have a while until that becomes an issue though.
Here's Pat and Eddie having a good time. Eddie's not a big fan of having his picture taken. He loves Pat though.
Isn't he handsome?
Here is Pat's pregnancy photo...He's probably not going to be very happy that I put this on here. Oh well, it's all in good fun!

5 comments:
Pat is going to be a great Dad! I agree with Kelly, he is a great hubby to her from what I can see. He is always doing something for her without complaining. Love the pregnancy picture :) We love and appreciate Pat too!
What a guy! You'll be a great dad Pat. Tyler is lucky that he'll have such a great sports coach.
Is Pat having a boy or a girl? That picture is funny! Thanks for the fun Xbox night! We need to have a game night!
What a lucky family you are! Little Tyler is going to truely be blessed by amazing parents! I love Pat's prego pic, he is almost as big as you!
What an awesome dad Pat is going to be!! Love the pictures!!
Post a Comment