.jpg)
Thursday, December 6, 2007
Our Big Announcement
Well, the news is finally out...we are expecting our first baby! I am 13 weeks along right now. Our baby's due date is June 8th. We are very excited and I am a little relieved that the news is out. Now my mom doesn't have to worry about spilling the beans. I know she has just been dying to tell everyone. The reason we wanted to wait is that I was having some problems weeks 5 through 8. We just decided to wait until we went to a couple more appointments. We had one this afternoon and we listened to the baby's heartbeat for the first time. That was pretty cool. It was beating 147 times per minute! Crazy, isn't it? The doctor said everything is looking fine still. What a relief. Here is a picture of the ultrasound we had done four weeks ago. It truly is amazing that this is a human being...only 26mm! .jpg)
.jpg)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Yea! Kaylee can't wait to have a cousin. I'm so glad we can tell people now.
Needless to say, we are so happy and excited for you guys! We Love you! Mom
P.S. You're right- I can't wait to tell people- I'll be spreading the word today if Dad doesn't beat me to it!! :)
How exciting! Congratulations!
Congrats! We love you guys and are so happy for the both of you! Can't wait for the baby to be here!!
congrats u guys! :)
Kelly,
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's SO awesome! We're excited for you!
Love,
Summer
Kelly!!! Hey there...how are ya! Congrats on expecting...that is so neat! Your due date is the due date that I had with our first baby...although she came on the
9th. Love too hear from ya...here's our blog site:
www.shermysfamily.blogspot.com
Take care...
Love, Alyson
Hi Kelly-
Welcome to blogging! I found your blog through Holly's. Congratulations on your pregnancy!! That's really exciting. Hope you have a Merry Christmas. We'll be in Long Beach so hopefully we'll see you then.
-Jill (Spongberg) Tanner
our blog is paulandjilltanner.blogspot.com
Congratulations! I can't believe I found your blog!
We are so happy for the both of you! Congratulations on the new addition. We love you guys and wish you all the best!
Bob and Linda
Post a Comment