Sunday, December 2, 2007

Here We Are


Well, we decided it was about time to start our own blog. First of all, I would like to let everyone know that I let Pat pick our blog name. I couldn't think of anything, so I went to him. There's not much that goes with Price, so here we are, The Price Club! I'm not sure how I feel about that, but that's okay. This is just my test post, because I don't really have any idea what I'm doing. I've had this cold for the past four days, so I'm just trying to pass the time while I'm sitting in bed.

3 comments:

Jared and Holly said...

That is so exciting. What a better way to pass the time while sick. Enjoy your new world of blogging! I'm glad that I could be the first to make a comment on your blog too. Ha ha!

Kim said...

Welcome to the world of BLOGGING! It's so much fun! Keep us up to date with all your appts and stuff. You better add us to your friends & family list!

Sandy said...

The Price Club works. Soon you will be a club. ha ha What about The Price is Right??? Naw, I like the Price Club better. Good luck. I look forward to more "clubbing".