I took Tyler for his checkup a few weeks ago & here are his stats: 33" tall and 27 pounds. He's in the 50-75th percentile for his weight and 75th for height. Pretty good considering his weight got all the way down to the 25th around his birthday. He's quite the little pig these days. His favorite foods are: cereal, blueberries, and peanut butter & jelly sandwiches. He does NOT like anything green (except peas), potatoes, or ground meat of any sort. He talks ALL day long whether to himself or anyone who will listen. I don't know where he got that. Must be from his dad. ;) The doctor asked me if he could say between 7 & 20 words. I just laughed. That morning he counted to 8 all by himself. He can actually count to 10 now!He also knows the colors pink, red, orange (oran), yellow(yeddow), green (geen), blue (bee-ooh), purple (pupple), black (back), brown (bown) & white. I don't know what other colors are left! In case you didn't catch that, the words in parenthesis are his pronunciations. His favorite things to do are play with any kind of balls, cars, trucks, airplanes, etc. Such a little boy. He's getting really good at giving big hugs & kisses and he tells me that he loves me everyday. I don't even have to ask anymore! I love this little guy so much that I just can't put it into words. I'm so blessed that he is my son because he's just the perfect little companion for me. We have so much fun together and I'm grateful to be his Mommy.

3 comments:
What a darling picture of that cute baby boy! Your comments at the end brought tears to my eyes:) Love you, Mamma
He is so adorable. I admit that I am partial to boys so I just have to smile at your and your deep love for boys, little or big.
P.S. I love my sentsy. I'm saving up for more. Thanks
Post a Comment