We've been having a great time the past couple of months. I uploaded these pictures about three weeks ago but have been dreading finishing this post. I don't think I'm cut out for blogging. The worst part is the narrating...I never know what to write so I guess I'll just go for it.
Kaylee just loves Tyler soooo much. They have a good time together for the most part. Sometimes Kaylee has a little TOO much love and Tyler doesn't really like it. Here she is giving him a big hug.
And here she is checking his diaper. :)
Tyler likes to watch Eddie eat when he's at Grandma's house. When we're on our way to their house he says, "Mama house. Eddie house." He talks so much it's just crazy!
Playing with the basketballs! He says, "basket hoop"
And look at this precious face. So innocent! (or so he makes you think.)
Playing Peek-a-boo after dinner at Grandma & Grandpa's.
And now for the Halloween pictures!
I couldn't find any cute costumes for Tyler so I was trying to figure out what I wanted him to be. Last year's monkey costume was so cute that I didn't want something cheesy. I decided he would be Superman because he does this thing where if you ask him if he can fly, he puts his arms out behind him and runs around the room. Then we say, "Super Tyler!" Of course on Halloween he wouldn't do it, but that doesn't surprise me.
I was looking for a costume but I couldn't find one that was small enough for him. I went to Joanns looking for a pattern and still couldn't find one. About a week before Halloween I finally came across one on Etsy. I ordered it and then I got sick. I really wasn't looking forward to making it because the pattern was in a size 2 and he wasn't even in 18 month clothes yet. So...the day before Halloween I finally got the pattern and fabric out. I spent practically all night and half of Halloween day making and fitting this little costume.
Then...at about 4:45 (just as we were about to sit down for dinner) Pat says, "He doesn't have any red boots like Superman." My response was, "Oh Well!" I mean, doesn't the Superman logo on the front pretty much give it away? He really thought he needed the boots and said, "Can't you just throw something together really quick?" Anyone who knows me knows that I'm not just going to "throw" something together after I spent so much time making sure the costume looked perfect. SO...I enlarged the pattern for the little baby shoes I had made for a boutique and then made some little red shoes and then the leg covers. I just so happened to have elastic and everything on hand so I got them all done in about 20 minutes. I do agree that it made a huge difference.
And now for the Halloween pictures!
I was looking for a costume but I couldn't find one that was small enough for him. I went to Joanns looking for a pattern and still couldn't find one. About a week before Halloween I finally came across one on Etsy. I ordered it and then I got sick. I really wasn't looking forward to making it because the pattern was in a size 2 and he wasn't even in 18 month clothes yet. So...the day before Halloween I finally got the pattern and fabric out. I spent practically all night and half of Halloween day making and fitting this little costume.I mean - just look how cute he is! He loved his costume too.
Trick or Treating at the front door.
Here's Tyler and Kaylee. I made her tutu, headband, and shoes too. My sister just had our nephew one week prior and didn't have much time to get a costume together.
One of Tyler's favorite things to do is collect sticks outside.
Quite the collection, isn't it?
Trick or Treating at the front door. 
No comments:
Post a Comment