Sunday, January 18, 2009

December and First Christmas Fun!

December was such a busy month as I'm sure it was for everyone. I took a Mommy & Me class with Tyler at the park in November and December. This is his "graduation" picture. That's Tyler's friend on the left of us. He is one week older than Tyler exactly. His mommy and I used to dance together and go to school together. I hadn't seen her since we graduated until our childbirthing class at the hospital. We were both due in June, but we both delivered in May! We thought it would be fun for us to take this class together. I think they enjoyed it. I know I did...it gave us something fun to look forward to every week. We're actually going to take the next class next month.
Now for some random December pics:

Look at those big blue eyes. Who could resist?
Tyler got to meet his (second, third cousin?) I'm not sure exactly what they are...he's my cousin's little boy. They're about two months apart but they're about the same size. Tyler hasn't grown much in the last few months. He's not in the 97th percentile anymore!
This was taken a few Sundays ago. Sundays are so difficult for us because Tyler refused to take a nap at church now. He's always pretty tired by the time we get home. I don't know what daddy's excuse was!!
I love this picture. We had a few pretty cold California days last month. It's hard to believe considering it's been in the 80s this week. I've already forgotten what it was like. I was at Target and I found this hat in the dollar bin and couldn't resist.Now on to our Holiday Fun!
Here's daddy and Tyler at the Christmas tree lot with our tree. The picture with me in it was awful but I was there too.
My mom was babysitting one day and when I got there to pick him up this is what I saw:
What do you think he was looking at?
Here's Kaylee before their ward Christmas party...I just loved this picture. What a cutie!!
Look how much fun Tyler had with Santa. No tears at all!!!
Christmas Eve: Grandma gave him a reindeer bib and some new jammies (these aren't them)
Mom! I'm naked, no pictures yet!
Here's his new jammies.
Christmas morning passing out presents at home.
Tyler with all of his presents. I don't think he needed that many!
Here they are all opened. Lots of clothes, books, & toys.
At Grandma & Grandpa's house. I think he's a little confused with all of the presents. Didn't we just do this at home an hour ago?
That wasn't the end of the day. We went to my grandparents' house for the best meal of the year...BREAKFAST!!! Then more presents. We didn't get any pics because Tyler slept through that part of the day. We had a very good Holiday and enjoyed every minute of it.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Holy cow!!! is that Dana in the picture from your class??? What is she up to?? Oh ya, and you better invite me to your blog and ethan too.

snaqpaq@gmail.com
thinedhel@gmail.com