I can't believe it's already been a month since Tyler was born. It has been a great learning experience for us to be his parents. We are definitely having our patience tested! He still doesn't like to sleep at night. The longest he'll sleep is about 2 hours. He's getting so big already. I took him to the doctor on Wednesday and he is already 10 pounds 14 ounces! The reason for the visit was that I was concerned that he wasn't keeping any food down...he was having some projectile vomiting and he was only eating for maybe 10 minutes per feeding. The doctor said that he looked fine but she wanted me to take him to the hospital so he could have an ultrasound. She said they needed to make sure he didn't have piloric stenosis (some kind of swelling in the stomach). If he did have that then he would need to have surgery right away. I wanted to cry when she told me to take him to the hospital. I was very scared, but everything turned out fine. He was a champ through it all. It was rough for us to watch him laying there on that big table. We all survived though.
Friday was Tyler's one month so I got his pictures taken by Rebecca's cousin. She came to my house so it was great. I didn't have to worry about taking him out by myself. I'm still not used to that. The pictures turned out great though. I love them all and I can't decide which ones I want to get enlarged. Decisions, decisions!




7 comments:
THE PICTURES DID TURN OUT SO GREAT! I LOVE THE ONE WITH THE BLUE BLANKET AND THE REST IS BLACK AND WHITE... THATS MY FAVORITE! HE'S VERY CUTE!
Such cute pictures, I don't know how you are going to pick.
What a cute baby!
so cute!!! I have my favorites!!! Lots to choose from.
soooo adorable!!! i got ur message the other day but got sick & spaced on calling u back :( u can try fromex in long beach. fromex.com if you go to package pricing u can upload ur pix online then have them print out sheet packages for u @ very reasonable prices & good quality :) hope that helps!
What a sweetie!
Hey Kelly!
I will probably take pictures of the newport temple by the end of this month. I will let you know or you will for sure see them on my blog! I'm glad you like them.
Thanks,
Heather
Post a Comment