Sunday, May 11, 2008

36 Weeks

I would like to start by wishing all of you moms out there a Happy Mothers' Day!
We've finally made it to the final month! I went back to the doctor on Thursday and I was 80% effaced and dilated 2-3 cm. I'm still stuck at home until my next appointment when she told me that I would be released from bed rest. She did another ultrasound and Tyler is still a couple of weeks ahead of schedule. His estimated weight was 6 pounds 9 ounces. When she did the ultrasound she said the maximum time will probably be two weeks since he's so big. She said he was a tall baby...obviously he doesn't get that from his mother. We want him to wait at least another week or more though because she said that boys tend to have breathing problems or difficulties feeding when they're early. I really hope we don't have to worry about that. We just want him to be a perfectly healthy baby boy. I'm sure it will all be fine. I'm just starting to get more and more nervous for the actually delivery now because it seems so close.
Here's my lovely photo from today:
(look at that HUGE gut!)

2 comments:

Rebecca M said...

Happy (belated) Mother's Day to you! I can't wait to meet Tyler!!

Jared and Holly said...

Come on Tyler - we're ready for you! Pat - you got your glove ready to catch him?